1. Login in Gmail.
2. Open “settings” by clicking the gear icon.
3. Click the “accounts and import” tab.
7. Click Add Account.
8. After adding the account, you will be asked if “Would you also like to be able to send mail as…”
9. Choose “Yes”. This will set up outgoing email.
10. After that, you will be asked to enter your name for the email and click “Next Step”.
11. The smtp configuration will appear. Replace the SMTP address with “gator3163.hostgator.com”, Use “465″ for port and Add your username and password again for TheSohoLoft email.
12. Click Add Account.
13. The confirm verification tab will appear. You will receive the verification code in your gmail. It takes a few seconds or minutes sometimes.
Adding Signature in Your TheSohoLoftl email using Gmail
1. Open settings in gmail.
2. Add this byline and edit with your assigned roles and info
3. upload the TheSohoLoft logo as part of your signature by clicking the “image” attachment.
4. Click “OK” then “Save Changes”
15 total views, 15 views today
This post was originally published on this site